Provinal® is an ultra-purified Omega 7 Fatty Acid blend developed by Tersus Life Sciences, a Bonita Springs biopharmaceutical firm that was the recipient of one of the Therapeutic Discovery Grants for Groundbreaking Medical Research.
“These grants made possible by the Affordable Care Act will not only help to create jobs and bolster the economy but also bring us closer to the next generation of life-saving cures.”
The projects funded show significant potential to create new therapies that will address unmet medical needs and bolster the medical countermeasure supply we use to respond to health emergencies.” ~ NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins
Omega 7 is a naturally-occurring monounsaturated fatty acid that has been shown to have beneficial effects in dealing with insulin resistance, obesity and cardiovascular complications.
The Product – Key Specifications
- Concentrated Palmitoleic Acid in Ethyl Ester Form
- NLT 50.0% Palmitoleic Acid (C16:1n7)
- NMT 1.0% Palmitic Acid
- Available in 190 kg and 24 kg Drums
- Produced in State of the Art GMP Approved Facility (KFDA Approved)
Download the technical data sheet: Provinal 50 EE Specs
Only Source of Purified Palmitoleic Acid on the Market
- Limits Palmitic Acid (The Toxic Saturate) to LT 1.0%
- From Sustainable Peruvian Anchovy
- Palmitoleic Acid Shown to Outperform EPA in Reducing TG in Apo-E Mouse Model Reductions were Larger In Half the Administration Time At one fifth of the dosage
- Unlike Omega 3, Initial Studies Show Reductions in Both TG and LDL
In a few short years, Tersus Life Sciences has positioned itself as the nation’s leading biopharmaceutical firm conducting research, development, and commercialization of Omega 7 fatty acids. The company has submitted patents, and has patents pending for Provinal™ in a number of different areas, primarily surrounding the purification of Omega 7 Palmitoleic Acid from its more harmful counterpart Palmitic Acid. With Provinal, the company has developed a product with 50% concentration of palmitoleic acid while keeping the levels of palmitic acid to less than 1%.